Friday, June 06, 2008

OO Gundam

This image seems to be quite legit (and safe) to post ^^;

OO Gundam, the protagonist Gundam for the second season of Gundam Double O.

00Ep25_40

Behold:

OOGundam_s
Noise added for spoiler (obviously). Click to view in full.
Image from Toysdaily.

So, what do you think?

So much for the preview at the end of Episode 25. ^^; He looks like Exia with two of its backs mounted onto the shoulders to me (actually they are from the backpack of this new Gundam). ^^;

Actually, this isn't the first time I saw this fella. Quentin sent me a line art of this OO Gundam to me not long after the last episode of Gundam Double O, and I thought, "it's a bit too early for the new Gundam's design to be out." and took it as a fan's art. Seems like the design is coming true though.

No more seven swords it seems? at least two beam sabers/daggers are no longer visible on its body.